Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Watchmen




Alright, so yesterday was one of those days where everything happened at once. All-American Rejects interview (will post on here soon), then work piled up, my radio show after...it goes on. Well, at one point, I was like FUG IT! I left work and decided to join Matt and his buddies to check out "The Watchmen." I have absolutely no idea about this whole story. I just know they were crime fighters who are human, but very strong. Well, I guess cause I'm not at true comic fan, I totally liked the movie. I heard mixed reviews on the way out of the theatre, but I personally like it. I can tell it was taylored towards people who don't know the story. The movie ran almost 2 hours and 45 min. It was well worth it though. They go through the main character's life stories so you know why they are who they are.

I am gonna leave this review at that. If you like a lot of action, blood, etc., it's a great movie for you. One problem though, too much man sausage in it. I know it's more cause of the character being almost a god, but damn!!! Also the chick that plays Laurie Jupiter / Silk Spectre II - Malin Akerman, she does boob shots. That made the movie. Yes, there is a really prolonged sex scene, with hilarious music playing during it, but it was AWESOME non the less.

GO WATCH "THE WATCHMEN!" Well worth the money you spend for movies, which here in Hawaii, it's $10!

No comments: